« Home | I've Arrived! » | Wherever I go... » | Stace the Expat » | Saving Your Inbox » | It's Official, I'm Moving To India » 

Saturday, September 02, 2006 

My Room


Here is a picture of my bedroom in the house. If you want to see more of my first 24 hours in India check out my pictures here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/StacyHartman/2006SeptemberFirstDayInIndia

Your bed is HUGE! I bet the whole Labor Day weekend in Redondo Beach crew could have slept in that! We missed you this weekend, but glad to hear things are off to a good start.

Ha Ha. Thanks Becko! I think it is a King, though maybe a Cal King! It's pretty firm, but I'll get used to it!

Post a Comment

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.