« Home | My Room » | I've Arrived! » | Wherever I go... » | Stace the Expat » | Saving Your Inbox » | It's Official, I'm Moving To India » 

Sunday, September 03, 2006 

My House



I've taken a few pictures of my house, and added them to my online album. You can view them here: http://picasaweb.google.com/StacyHartman/2006SeptemberHouseAndExterior

DUDE- your house is SICK!!! You're just livin' the dream...

Livin' the dream...hahaha. Thanks, K2.

My housemates and I joke that we should be on "The Real World: Hyderabad"

The house is SO nice! I'm so excited! Are you in the guest houses or the apartments?

Post a Comment

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.