« Home | My Little Black Dress » | Meet My Team! » | Hyderabad 10k » | Grateful. » | The City Formerly Known as Bangalore » | Harlem Globetrotters...in INDIA! » | Random India Sighting #6 » | Varanasi » | Random India Sighting #5 » | Expats: We Roll Deep » 

Sunday, December 03, 2006 

Hyderabad Holiday Party

So, about a month ago, when Joel told me he had been 'volunteered' to plan this year's company holiday party, I did what any good friend and coworker would do and let him know that if he needed any help, he could call on me. Well, he did! The past few weeks we've been busy, visiting the venue, working with the hotel staff, meeting with event planners, negotiating prices, selecting a Santa Claus, taste testing food, and more! Let's just say this was way bigger than any Homecomeing or Prom I planned in my high school days!

The party was Friday night at the Hyderabad Marriott's Convention Center. Everyone arrived around 8pm and were entertained by Santa, face painters, caricature artists, magicians, and more. The Google Choir performed Christmas carols, and Joel and I acted as MCs for the first part of the night. After all of the entertainment finished, it was time to eat, mingle, and dance the night away. All in all, I think the event was a success -- I hope everyone had a good time!
For the entire album, click here.

Joel and Me: Pleased with how the night turned out!

Me, Nic, Selin, & Tanja
Nic had his suit made at Mebaz, too!

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.