« Home | Busy Little Sunday » | My House » | My Room » | I've Arrived! » | Wherever I go... » | Stace the Expat » | Saving Your Inbox » | It's Official, I'm Moving To India » 

Monday, September 04, 2006 

Random India Sighting #1

I almost forgot! Yesterday, during my car ride around Hyderabad, Joel mentioned that one of the former expats once saw a family of five all riding on the same motorcycle once. I laughed, and we agreed that it must be some sort of record! I kid you not, less than 30 minutes later, I saw a father, and his 4 children (yep, that's FIVE people) all riding the same motorcycle! We whizzed by so quickly, there was no time to take a photo to share with you, unfortunately. Maybe next time...

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.