« Home | I love it here because... » | Hyderabad Holiday Party » | My Little Black Dress » | Meet My Team! » | Hyderabad 10k » | Grateful. » | The City Formerly Known as Bangalore » | Harlem Globetrotters...in INDIA! » | Random India Sighting #6 » | Varanasi » 

Friday, December 08, 2006 

Travel Update: Taj Mahal

I am so thrilled because we are going to see the Taj Mahal this weekend! I promise to take lots of pictures and video. Don't worry, I'm packing all three of my cameras!

Another, less exciting, update: I'm sick! I've got a sore throat, sinus pressure, achey ears, and a runny nose! Boo! I'm sure my body will kick it, soon enough. I'll take a head cold over being tummy sick any day of the week!

Hope everyone is doing well. I can't believe I will be home, in Florida, with my family in 2 weeks! I can hardly wait!

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.