« Home | Random India Sighting #1 » | Busy Little Sunday » | My House » | My Room » | I've Arrived! » | Wherever I go... » | Stace the Expat » | Saving Your Inbox » | It's Official, I'm Moving To India » 

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 

Today I Discovered Yoga


This morning I started my day with an hour long yoga class. This was my first, and I really enjoyed it! It was a great workout, but relaxing at the same time -- a nice way to start my day. Not much else to add today, work was good and I am looking forward to training tomorrow and Thursday. Above, you'll see a picture of our office building. We occupy the 6th, 7th, and 8th floors of that building.

Your Dad is proud of you taking yogo today! I have also enjoyed your photos!

Post a Comment

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.