« Home | Travel Update: Taj Mahal » | I love it here because... » | Hyderabad Holiday Party » | My Little Black Dress » | Meet My Team! » | Hyderabad 10k » | Grateful. » | The City Formerly Known as Bangalore » | Harlem Globetrotters...in INDIA! » | Random India Sighting #6 » 

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 

The Taj Mahal

Ta-Da! Here it is - the Taj Mahal (Or as Becko used to call it, 'The Tajma Hall')! It was one of the most incredible sights I have ever seen, for sure. We woke up at 5am on Sunday morning, just to see it at sunrise. It was worth it!

For my complete web album, click here. Warning - there are A LOT of pictures of the Taj. A lot.

I want to hear more about the taj! I also want you to know happy i was to hear your voice and get to hear the latest in your awesome adventures. I Love You India Princess. love DaD

Tajma Hall! How cool! I had no idea what it looked like. What a fun trip...

Post a Comment

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.