« Home | Time Flies... » | Q1 Team Offsite » | Happy Valentine's Day From India! » | Sick Stace » | Weekend in Malaysia! » | Travel Update: Malaysia » | Happy Birthday, Dad! » | Random India Sighting #7 » | Goa » | 3 Day Weekend...Going to Goa » 

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 

Car Shopping

So, I've been car 'shopping' the past few weeks and I think I've narrowed my search to the following three: Volvo S40, Saab 9-3, and the Lexus IS250. I am eager to drive all of them, crunch some numbers, and make a decision! This is the first time I have ever bought a car (thanks for the Altima, Mom and Dad!) so I'm a little nervous - but really, really excited! I've been saving for a car since I graduated from college -- now I finally get to buy one! Feel free to vote for the car you like!


Volvo S40
Saab 9-3
Lexus IS250

i'm voting for the volvo.... it's sooo cute!!!! it's a sporty ninny car!

I vote for the Volvo too! They are so sexy :)

I vote for the Tata Indica!!

The volvo is HOT! NO Denali?

no way... that Lexas is AMAZING in person.. it looks mean!!! like a shark!! :)

I think you may know my vote...I want the LEXUS..wooohoo! But you have been talking about the Volvo for quite some time Stace. :-)

I am very big fan of cars Lexus is a very luxury car at my point of view for more financial guidance to buy new or used automobiles visit: https://www.mymoneykarma.com/

Scorpio is truly solid best in its group and an incentive for cash. The lone issue is its fun ride, however it gives you an appealing look and mileage is great as per its motor size. Adjusting cost is low and excellent...

Post a Comment

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.