« Home | Happy Birthday, Dad! » | Random India Sighting #7 » | Goa » | 3 Day Weekend...Going to Goa » | Too Funny » | Relaxing Weekend in Mahabalipuram » | American Idol...in INDIA! » | Silly Stace » | Fun Weekend in Hyd » | Back in India » 

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 

Travel Update: Malaysia

I am going to Malaysia this weekend! It's Jeff's birthday, a small group of us are heading to Kuala Lumpur on Friday night and staying through Sunday night. I'm excited to get a new stamp in my passport and check out another country in this part of the world. Don't know where Malaysia is? That's ok, here's a map:

My mom said, "Why Malaysia?" My answer was, "Why not?" :)

You go girl. I think it is so great you are doing this. I used to be the only world traveler but you are exceeding me in experiences I believe. Love you!!
Grandpa

Hi,
Its a wonderful place to visit and enjoy.. I have been there several times with my family and this is one of the best place to enjoy.. All the best wishes fro your journey!

Post a Comment

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.