« Home | Weekend in Malaysia! » | Travel Update: Malaysia » | Happy Birthday, Dad! » | Random India Sighting #7 » | Goa » | 3 Day Weekend...Going to Goa » | Too Funny » | Relaxing Weekend in Mahabalipuram » | American Idol...in INDIA! » | Silly Stace » 

Wednesday, February 07, 2007 

Sick Stace


Ugh. I am sick, again! I guess all of this world traveling has caught up to me. Work has been super hectic, I've been in the office more than home, and I'm not getting enough sleep. All of that adds up to a sore throat, stuffy nose, and annoying cough. No plans this weekend -- just sticking around Hyderabad to get some work done, run a few errands, and rest, rest, rest!

Oh, so where in that statment did you forget to say I guess my mama is right I need to get my rest!!!! Ninny mama loves you and I hope you do feel better soon pretty girl.

STACE!!! No sick. No sick. Go away!!!! I can't believe you have only 3 weeks left. Take care of yourself and get tons of rest. Stay close to only 100% FDA approved rememdies. Love you lots- feel better!!

Post a Comment

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.