« Home | Happy Valentine's Day From India! » | Sick Stace » | Weekend in Malaysia! » | Travel Update: Malaysia » | Happy Birthday, Dad! » | Random India Sighting #7 » | Goa » | 3 Day Weekend...Going to Goa » | Too Funny » | Relaxing Weekend in Mahabalipuram » 

Thursday, February 15, 2007 

Q1 Team Offsite

On Tuesday, my team and I went to Pragati Resorts for our Q1 Team Offsite. At the end of the night, they surprised Amitabh and me with a cake, cards, and gifts! The card is great, they all had so many really nice things to say. My gift was a really pretty 'Indian' outfit: pink pants/leggings, a green embroidered kurta (top), and a pretty pink silk scarf. I'll definitely wear it sometime before I leave! We had a really nice time -- but, I'm starting to get sad thinking about leaving them! For more fun pics from our offsite, click here.





Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.