« Home | Relaxing Weekend in Mahabalipuram » | American Idol...in INDIA! » | Silly Stace » | Fun Weekend in Hyd » | Back in India » | Christmas in Florida! » | My bags are packed... » | First Train Trip: HAMPI » | My Team's Q4 Offsite » | Funny Marriage Classifieds » 

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 

Too Funny

The funniest thing happened tonight. I came home around 7:30 or so, after a long, rather busy day at work, and a decent work out at the gym. I was tired, a little groggy, and ready to shower and put my PJs on!

I came through my bedroom door, to find Bear on my bed in a new position (remember, the cleaning staff story from back in September?). Anyway, he was lying face down, on my pillow...looking rather exhausted and groggy himself. We're so the same:)

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.