« Home | Fun Weekend in Hyd » | Back in India » | Christmas in Florida! » | My bags are packed... » | First Train Trip: HAMPI » | My Team's Q4 Offsite » | Funny Marriage Classifieds » | Christmas in Hyderabad! » | Elephant Ride in Jaipur » | The Taj Mahal » 

Monday, January 15, 2007 

Silly Stace

You'll never believe what I did this weekend while at the cricket match on Saturday, just after taking a picture of Charise and Christina...I DROPPED MY DIGITAL CAMERA! Had I been standing in the grass, there probably wouldn't have been any damage, but I was standing on the hard ground. The zoom lens on my camera is slightly bent, and now every picture I take is blurry. Rather than totally freak out, I took a few deep breaths and tried to reassure myself that it could be fixed.

I took it to a camera shop today that specializes in Canon equipment. The nice man at the counter said it would take 12 days, and cost 500Rs (approx $11 - such a deal!). ***CORRECTION: It's going to cost a bit more than that! Oh well. *** I filled out the necessary paperwork, and handed over my camera. Cross your fingers for me! I hope it can be repaired!

In the mean time, I will use my video camera to shoot stills. So, don't worry you shouldn't miss out on any of my travels! Whew!

This is how I felt, and probably looked after I dropped my camera!

so i had the same thing happen to our camera...can i send it to you to be fixed ;)

Post a Comment

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.