« Home | Today I Discovered Yoga » | Random India Sighting #1 » | Busy Little Sunday » | My House » | My Room » | I've Arrived! » | Wherever I go... » | Stace the Expat » | Saving Your Inbox » | It's Official, I'm Moving To India » 

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 

It's a Small World

I was in training today at the Taj Krishna. There were about 25 of in the class, and I was the only American. The training was led by a third party, a father and son team both with connections to Santa Clara University. Brian used to teach business there, both undergrad MBA, and Jay is currently an MBA student there! It was so nice to have a little piece of the Santa Clara Family, here with my Hyderabad!

The training is incredibly interesting, and the group I am with is fantastic. Everyone is highly motivated, very introspective, and eager to participate. It made for a fun day. It also allowed me to meet and get to know many folks from our team here. With each day that passes, I am more and more convinced that I am going to really enjoy my time here.

We have another full day of training tomorrow, then I’ll be back in the office on Friday. Tonight, my housemates and I are hosting a game night. I guess the expats like to play Balderdash. I have never heard of this game, however, I am pretty competitive, so I hope to pick it up quickly! Anyway, popcorn, ice cream, competition, and good company are the agenda for tonight. It should be fun:)

Hey cousin... Sounds like you're picking up a new drinking game!!! Maybe you should introduce some Beirut to India... make it global!! I love you cousin!!!
jammin' :)

Bladerdash- no one wants to get balder faster! Watch out for that one. Glad to read you're enjoying your time so far. Great pic!!

you sure your eating because you look skinny ninny! Lovedad

Ihope your traing is going well!

Post a Comment

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.