« Home | Mamallapuram » | Pondicherry » | First Weekend Trip! » | Happy Birthday Spacy » | Twenty Four » | Charminar » | Golconda Fort » | My boxes arrived! » | Random India Sighting #2 » | Fun Weekend! » 

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 

Random India Sighting #3


2 little monkeys in the park eating bananas.

YEAH!!!! they are so cute! now can you send one to NYC for me :) ha. everything looks so exciting, what an experience!!!

Hi chica, I'm home...Ryan and I were checking out your page and he thought this picture was so cool. Love you India

Holy crap, it's a monkey! Are they just walking around town randomly? That's the coolest thing I've ever seen. I must visit this place.

Post a Comment

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.