« Home | Random India Sighting #2 » | Fun Weekend! » | Livin' Like an Indian Princess » | The Sweetest Thing » | "Traffic" in India » | Spicy in India is Different than Spicy in the US » | It's a Small World » | Today I Discovered Yoga » | Random India Sighting #1 » | Busy Little Sunday » 

Thursday, September 21, 2006 

My boxes arrived!

So, on August 28th I shipped 2 boxes from the Palo Alto Post Office to Hyderabad. Some 23 days later they arrived! Needless to say, I was stoked because I was beginning to give up hope! They were a bit battered from the rough customs inspection, but nearly everything inside was intact. I’ve included a picture of the boxes, to help deter you from sending me anything!

Dude- those packages look like they've seen better days. Not to be inappropriate, but the first thing I thought when I say the pic was that you were smuggling drugs into India. hahaha- keep it clean, Stace...keep it clean.

Post a Comment

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.