« Home | Happy Birthday Spacy » | Twenty Four » | Charminar » | Golconda Fort » | My boxes arrived! » | Random India Sighting #2 » | Fun Weekend! » | Livin' Like an Indian Princess » | The Sweetest Thing » | "Traffic" in India » 

Friday, September 29, 2006 

First Weekend Trip!

This week was a little hectic! Friday is here and I am looking forward to my first weekend trip! Anna, Charise, and I are going southern India to visit 2 beach towns: Pondicherry and Mamallapuram. I am excited to see the water, and explore new places. We leave Saturday morning and return Monday morning. I'll be sure to post pictures of our trip as soon as I can! Take care.

Dude- is an India tan different from a California tan?! I think you'll have a great time on your adventure. Be safe, take lots of pics and give yourself a weekend full of relaxation. Enjoy!!!

yea ninn! soakin' up the sun in india... i was wondering how far your house was from a beach/ ocean (aka. one of your favorite places)! i can't wait to see pics! luv ya

Post a Comment

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.