« Home | Charminar » | Golconda Fort » | My boxes arrived! » | Random India Sighting #2 » | Fun Weekend! » | Livin' Like an Indian Princess » | The Sweetest Thing » | "Traffic" in India » | Spicy in India is Different than Spicy in the US » | It's a Small World » 

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 

Twenty Four

"So scared of getting older,
I'm only good at being young.

So I play the numbers game,
to find a way to say that life has just begun"

-John Mayer, Stop This Train

Today, I turn 24 and will celebrate my first birthday in a foreign country. How am I celebrating, you ask? Well, Sunday I treated myself to day at the spa. I worked out, got an hour long massage, spent some time in the steam room, then got a manicure and pedicure -- all for less than $45 USD! It was fantastic. Tonight, a group of us is going to dinner at Little Italy; the best italian restaurant in Hyderabad. It will be nice to spend the evening with friends!

This morning I thought about how I spent my 23rd birthday. My awesome roommates (K1 and K2) threw me a big BBQ in the park near our apartment and invited all of my friends. It was a great day, followed by a crazy night in DTPA. Today, I miss home.

Me, getting smashed on my 23rd Bday last year.

And we miss you too Ninny, Happy Birthday sweet girl. Mama

24 and there is so much more. Neil Young. Love Dad

SPACY!!! Your 23rd was such a great celebration. Can you believe only one short year later you're all the way over in INDIA?! I continue to brag about you to the people I meet almost daily. Miss home, but don't miss it too much. You're sort of like Paris Hilton- international birthday parties are so in right now!

Love you lots. You're 24!!!

Post a Comment

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.