« Home | Aquila Safari » | Johannesburg » | "Stacy, you have reduced!" » | Mumbai » | Video: First Ride in a Rickshaw » | Pearls! » | Travel Update! » | Random India Sighting #4 » | Urban Yoga » | Random India Sighting #3 » 

Sunday, October 29, 2006 

SOUTH AFRICA

Our trip to South Africa was nothing short of incredible. I’m not quite sure how to put it into words, but I suppose I’ll do my best.

The people we met were incredibly friendly, warm, and welcoming. The country is absolutely beautiful. I am already looking forward to going back in 2010 for the World Cup, any takers?

To see ALL of my pictures from South Africa (over 300 of 'em), check out my web albums here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/StacyHartman

Stace- you are REAL LIFE safari girl!!! WOAH. My favorites: 1. Stace behind the wheel with booze. 2. The baby elephants!!! You're just livin' the dream...:)

Post a Comment

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.