« Home | Mumbai » | Video: First Ride in a Rickshaw » | Pearls! » | Travel Update! » | Random India Sighting #4 » | Urban Yoga » | Random India Sighting #3 » | Mamallapuram » | Pondicherry » | First Weekend Trip! » 

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 

"Stacy, you have reduced!"

This morning as I walked to my desk, a girl on my team stopped me by the water cooler and said, "Stacy, you have reduced!" I almost laughed because it sounded so funny, I guess that's how they say "You look like you've lost weight" here in India.

Ninny how nice, comments like that makes a girls day right. keep up the great workouts ninny, good for your mind and body. You have great work ethic in all areas of your life and your so cute too. Love your mama.

Duuuuude- I told you! You look amazing. Even though I want you back in the States ASAP- I do have to say, India does look good on you. ;) Have a great day!!

How sweet of your co worker to notice all your hard work and what an awesome way to start the day. Love you much, Grandma

Hey there world traveler! I hope you are enjoying Africa! I am so jealous... I can't wait to see your pictures! Anyways - just wanted to say hi. I saw Jasmine on Saturday - my hair looks FAB now :) And someone said something about your blog the other day - about the reduced thing - and I think it has entered my vocabulary OFFICIALLY! Hope all is well!

I was so gonna say that!!! you look good cousin... is it the spicy food? Maybe i should come to visit for a while! i'm glad you're having so much fun, Miss you much!

Post a Comment

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.