« Home | Random India Sighting #3 » | Mamallapuram » | Pondicherry » | First Weekend Trip! » | Happy Birthday Spacy » | Twenty Four » | Charminar » | Golconda Fort » | My boxes arrived! » | Random India Sighting #2 » 

Thursday, October 05, 2006 

Urban Yoga

The picture above is of my yoga studio. I'm trying to go at least once a week. It's a really nice place, with a glass wall waterfall, and cool giftshop. I'm going to have to get some India yoga gear before I come home. It's a new studio, and classes are super cheap (less than $2 USD per class)!

Yoga is my favourite and we are acting as toronto magicain

Post a Comment

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.