« Home | Travel Update! » | Random India Sighting #4 » | Urban Yoga » | Random India Sighting #3 » | Mamallapuram » | Pondicherry » | First Weekend Trip! » | Happy Birthday Spacy » | Twenty Four » | Charminar » 

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 

Pearls!

On Saturday, Anna, Charise and I went pearl shopping. This was my first time, and it was fun! I bought myself a few pairs of earrings (pearl studs: small, medium, and large), and Charise bought a bunch for gifts. This won't be my last visit to the pearl shop!

Hey Stacey!! Its your cousin Melissa leaving you a message allllllllll the way from Indiana!!! Grandma told me you had this blog, so I thought I would check it out and see how India life is treating you!! Hope everything is going well for you. Looks like you are getting to see a lot! I will keep checking to see how things are going for you!!

Love You
Melissa

Hey Melissa! What a nice surprise! Things here in India are fantastic; I am really enjoying my time here. Send me an email sometime so we can catch up!

stacyhartman@gmail.com

Best,
Stacy

Stace- PEARLS ARE KICK ASS. So elegant- every girl should have a nice pair. So glad to hear you now have THREE!!! Sweet!! Oh- little confused, why is Becky congratulating you on tube? I hate to say it, but I think I might have missed something...

Pearls pearls pearls, can a girl have any less? :)

Post a Comment

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.