« Home | Elephant Ride in Jaipur » | The Taj Mahal » | Travel Update: Taj Mahal » | I love it here because... » | Hyderabad Holiday Party » | My Little Black Dress » | Meet My Team! » | Hyderabad 10k » | Grateful. » | The City Formerly Known as Bangalore » 

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 

Christmas in Hyderabad!

Charise, Anna, and I took it upon ourselves to throw a Christmas party for all of the expats here in Hyderabad. We ordered lots of food, pie, and even a turkey (the most expensive turkey in the whole world - just ask me about it)! We practically bought the party store out of Christmas decor (lights, wreaths, stockings, santas, ornaments, etc). We hosted everyone at my house, Vasantha Valley #14.

The party was a blast! My house staff was such a huge help, too! Everyone had a fun night; we ate, listened to Christmas tunes (including N*Sync, and Mariah Carey, ha ha), and had a fun gift exchange (I got a really pretty handmade picture frame).

NINE days until I fly home to Florida to be with my family for Christmas! Sean comes just a few days after that...so I get to see him in THIRTEEN days! I can hardly wait.

You know the drill by now...for the complete album of silly photos from our Christmas party, click here.

I carved my first Turkey, in INDIA!

Our Expat Family, by the Christmas tree!

Looks you are an old pro at carving that turkey. see you soon so sorry ihave not written lately love dad beeb very busy!!!

Post a Comment

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.