« Home | Christmas in Hyderabad! » | Elephant Ride in Jaipur » | The Taj Mahal » | Travel Update: Taj Mahal » | I love it here because... » | Hyderabad Holiday Party » | My Little Black Dress » | Meet My Team! » | Hyderabad 10k » | Grateful. » 

Thursday, December 14, 2006 

Funny Marriage Classifieds

A guy on my team sent these to me, after we had a nice, long conversation about arranged marriages in India. He told me that people posted classified ads in newspapers and online forums, in search of the perfect bride or groom. I just had to share some of my favorites -- enjoy!

Wants a woman who knows me better and can adjust with me forever. She may never create any difficulties in my life or her life by which the entire life can run smoothly. thank you.

i am simple boy. I have lot of problem in my life because of my luck now i am looking one girl she care me and love me lot lot lot

my name is farhan and i am unmarried. pleaes you marrige me pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes

I Think the main think is heart if your heart is beautiful then you are beautiful. but i am not a handsome person or not a good looking. but my Mom say that I am a good person.

These are great!! I actually found Dan on a similar site - he posted something about Enginerds looking for Love. I promised him good break-up cookies and he picked me.

I miss you girlie! Don't reply to too many ads while you are over there.

Ha Ha! Don't worry -- I'm not replying to ANY ads here:)

Post a Comment

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.