« Home | Christmas in Florida! » | My bags are packed... » | First Train Trip: HAMPI » | My Team's Q4 Offsite » | Funny Marriage Classifieds » | Christmas in Hyderabad! » | Elephant Ride in Jaipur » | The Taj Mahal » | Travel Update: Taj Mahal » | I love it here because... » 

Tuesday, January 09, 2007 

Back in India

So, I arrived back in Hyderabad at around 1am on Sunday morning. I spent most of Sunday hanging out at home, catching up on my work email, and watching Oprah DVDs (Thanks, Sarah!). Monday was my first day back at work in what has seemed like an eternity (a little over 2 weeks). It is great to be back in the office; back to being busy.

I have a weird feeling now, though...like I'm in the homestretch (which is good and bad, I guess). I can see my time here coming to an end very quickly and there is so much that I want to do at work, and so many places I still want to visit. Rather than jump right back on an airplane this coming weekend, I've decided to stay in Hyderabad, get some work done, and plan out the remainder of my time here. I'd love to see Mt. Everest in Nepal, I can't go home until I've been to Thailand, I've heard the Maldives are incredible, and I still want to see Kerala, in southern India. Not sure if I'll make to all of those places, but I'll certainly try.

All of that aside, being home for the holidays was a big tease! I am super excited to move back to Palo Alto in March! I miss my friends and my cute little town!

I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas and New Year's celebrations. Happy 2007.

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.