« Home | Back in India » | Christmas in Florida! » | My bags are packed... » | First Train Trip: HAMPI » | My Team's Q4 Offsite » | Funny Marriage Classifieds » | Christmas in Hyderabad! » | Elephant Ride in Jaipur » | The Taj Mahal » | Travel Update: Taj Mahal » 

Sunday, January 14, 2007 

Fun Weekend in Hyd

This weekend nearly all of the expats were in town (a rare occurrence)! On Friday night we all went out to dinner at the Novotel, then to Ahala for drinks and dancing. They played hip hop for approximately 20 minutes, then it was all techno, all the time. We had fun regardless!

Regina, David, Greg, Me, Suzy, and Scott at Ahala. (Greg and Scott are the newest expats from Mountain View. They will be here for 3 months)

On Saturday, a bunch of us headed out to watch the Google Cricket team play. It was a lot of fun. The match lasted about 3 hours. I enjoyed spending an afternoon in the sun, with my friends, and a couple of beers!

Soakin' up some sun!

I don't imagine spending many more weekends in Hyderabad while I am here. There are too little weekends left, and too many places I want to visit! For more pics of this weekend, click here.

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.