« Home | Last Trip in India: Kerala » | Travel Update: Kerala » | Car Shopping » | Time Flies... » | Q1 Team Offsite » | Happy Valentine's Day From India! » | Sick Stace » | Weekend in Malaysia! » | Travel Update: Malaysia » | Happy Birthday, Dad! » 

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 

Indian Stace

Monday night, my team and I went to dinner at Laguna a new Italian restaurant in Hyderabad. I wore the outfit they bought me as a going away gift -- they LOVED it. (I joked that it only took 6 months for me to finally dress like them!)

My team here is really, really fantastic. They are so open, so honest, incredibly welcoming and friendly. I've never met a group of people like them. They have all asked me at one point or another in the last few days, "Stacy, do you have to go back to Mountain View?" It's a really difficult question to answer because, while I don't have to go back, I do want to go back. I will never have an experience like this one again, and my 6 months in India will always be really special to me.

Now, get a good laugh on my behalf. Hot pink and lime green -- I think I pulled it off!

Mrinalika, Maria, Me, Varun, & Nandita

Me, Lime Green, & Hot Pink

Himani, Rashmi, Me, Ipshita, & Puja


You did it Ninny, 6 months in India all the adventures and all the experiences, all the wonderful people you met and all that you learned will be special in deed. As it should be.I will never be able to tell you how proud I am of you and how hard you work for everything you want Ninny. But I sooooo am. I love you, Mama.

p.s. oh yes, and how brave and stand up you are. You are an awesome young lady, and a great sister and daughter we all love you very much. Hurry home Ninny.

You have had a life changing expierence. We have all enjoyed the fantastic journey with you.Now get home and let your journey continue! Love your PA PA

You had a great experience in India.All the best for your future.Thanks for sharing such a nice blog.

Post a Comment

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.