« Home | Car Shopping » | Time Flies... » | Q1 Team Offsite » | Happy Valentine's Day From India! » | Sick Stace » | Weekend in Malaysia! » | Travel Update: Malaysia » | Happy Birthday, Dad! » | Random India Sighting #7 » | Goa » 

Thursday, February 22, 2007 

Travel Update: Kerala

I'm taking Friday off of work, and heading down to Kerala for the weekend with Cathy and Mags from Ireland. I'm looking forward to it because Kerala is supposed to be beautiful, and I haven't been there yet! This will be my last trip, before heading home.

Kerala is a southern, coastal state in India known for its beautiful beaches and backwaters. I'll share my stories and pictures when I get home on Sunday.

Hope you're having a fabulous time in Kerala. I can't believe you're finally coming home- I'll IM you this week- need to coordinate a good time to come back to CA to see my Stace!!

Post a Comment

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.