« Home | "Traffic" in India » | Spicy in India is Different than Spicy in the US » | It's a Small World » | Today I Discovered Yoga » | Random India Sighting #1 » | Busy Little Sunday » | My House » | My Room » | I've Arrived! » | Wherever I go... » 

Thursday, September 14, 2006 

The Sweetest Thing

So, each day when I return from the office, I come home to an immaculate room. As if that's not enough to make my day, there's something more.

I just couldn't stand to pack Bear up in a storage box for six months, so he made the trip to India with me. I come home each day to find him perched perfectly in a different spot in my room. Sometimes he's on the pillow, sometimes he's at the foot of my bed, once he was sitting on my chair, and a few times he's been on top of my TV. Vijay or Riaz must take the time to set him neatly in a new spot. It makes me smile...so I thought I'd share.

thath is one well traveled and very of well taken care of bear!!!love dad poor ping

so cute - what wonderful people. this is going to be one of my points in convincing sean to let me get a house cleaner...maybe our cleaner would doing something so cool - he is on this domestic high, doing laundry, dry cleaning, it's crazy! i love reading about all the awesome stuff you are experiencing, it sounds so fun!

xoxo
carlene

ps - oh man, i couldn't post unless i logged into google...and the only google account i have is the iverson one!!! ahhhh!!

ninny, bear and John, not so lonely
now huh? Love Mama.

I love bear. So glad you're being taken care of. You're on an amazing adventure- I'm really proud of you, dude. How are the custom clothes coming?

Post a Comment

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.