« Home | The Sweetest Thing » | "Traffic" in India » | Spicy in India is Different than Spicy in the US » | It's a Small World » | Today I Discovered Yoga » | Random India Sighting #1 » | Busy Little Sunday » | My House » | My Room » | I've Arrived! » 

Thursday, September 14, 2006 

Livin' Like an Indian Princess


Okay, so having someone do my laundry for me might one of the best things ever. But, when it comes back to me the next day ironed better than I could ever do it myself, neatly folded in stacks...that's amazing. Sean, I know you are so jealous! I'm going to enjoy this while it lasts.

I am SO jealous! I have to walk two blocks to do my laundry. Then I have to walk it up three flights of stairs! You are one lucky gal....

Post a Comment

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.