« Home | Spicy in India is Different than Spicy in the US » | It's a Small World » | Today I Discovered Yoga » | Random India Sighting #1 » | Busy Little Sunday » | My House » | My Room » | I've Arrived! » | Wherever I go... » | Stace the Expat » 

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 

"Traffic" in India

You guys have to check out this video that Sean forwarded to me. The only thing it is missing is water buffalo, and the occasional pack of stray dogs. Enjoy!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2063667852598904740&hl=en

I haven't uploaded any pictures in while because I am having USB port issues. I'm getting it fixed, and hope to have more pictures up soon!

Oh my gosh. Stay away from the roads of India. That chaos really look dangerous. (And I thought the streets of nyc were bad...)

Stace -

Crazy! I want to see you learn to drive a car - or better yet a rickshaw in that! Bay Area (or LA traffic ;) will be nothing after that!

HaHa. The really scary thing is that I'm buying a new car when I get back! I shouldn't take any driving lessons while I'm here if I want my car to stay new and shiny long!

That looks like absolute madness! I love it!

Sarah and I saw this video just before you left an thought it was great! LOVE DAD

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

P.S. Be safe

Post a Comment

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.