« Home | Funny Marriage Classifieds » | Christmas in Hyderabad! » | Elephant Ride in Jaipur » | The Taj Mahal » | Travel Update: Taj Mahal » | I love it here because... » | Hyderabad Holiday Party » | My Little Black Dress » | Meet My Team! » | Hyderabad 10k » 

Friday, December 15, 2006 

My Team's Q4 Offsite

On Wednesday evening we went to Goldconda Resort. We played cricket (I suck at cricket), musical chairs (I won that event), ate great food, had a bonfire, and were entertained by Adarsh on the guitar. He's really talented. (In the picture above, he's the guy on the left, with the scarf wrapped around his head). My team is really fantastic, and I'm starting to think it is going to be much harder to leave in India that I originally anticipated.

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.