« Home | Farewell Video From My Team » | Tomorrow is My Last Day in the Office » | Indian Stace » | Last Trip in India: Kerala » | Travel Update: Kerala » | Car Shopping » | Time Flies... » | Q1 Team Offsite » | Happy Valentine's Day From India! » | Sick Stace » 

Sunday, March 04, 2007 

26 hours left in India

I still hasn't hit me that I am leaving India tomorrow, for good, and going back to California. I'll be having brunch with the expats at the Taj Krishna one last time tomorrow. I'll be sure to get a picture with my favorite Sri Lankan Folk Band, for old time's sake.

My bags are nearly packed. The past few days I've limited myself to 'small-stuff' shopping only, because I just don't have room for anything! I guess I've accumulated a lot of stuff in 6 months. That doesn't really surprise me.

I've decided this blog when not come to an end until I've arrived safely on US soil. Hopefully, by then, I will be able to find the right words to describe my 6 month stay here.

One last night in the bed the size of Texas, that is hard as a rock.

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.