« Home | Indian Stace » | Last Trip in India: Kerala » | Travel Update: Kerala » | Car Shopping » | Time Flies... » | Q1 Team Offsite » | Happy Valentine's Day From India! » | Sick Stace » | Weekend in Malaysia! » | Travel Update: Malaysia » 

Thursday, March 01, 2007 

Tomorrow is My Last Day in the Office

Tomorrow is my last day in the Hyderabad office, but the goodbyes have already begun. Today was my last team meeting, and my team made me a really great photo slideshow set to the Snow Patrol song, 'Run'. It was really thoughtful, and had me in tears! If I can find a way to upload it to my blog, I will. Just 3 more days in Hyderabad and 1 more day in the office.

Just think Nin, you get to go shopping in a real mall, cute shoes and grocery stores too, stuff you have missed. And you get to see K1 again and dogs you can actually hug, and drive a car. California here I come. love mama

Stacy, we've enjoyed so much reading about your Indian venture and the photos are beautiful. Our grandaughter, Suzie Dewey, is doing much the same as you. Have a safe and happy trip back to Mountain View.

Suzie's Wellesley Connection--Grandma and Grandpa.

Have a good last day in Hyd! We'll miss you but will be back in MTV soon also. Sad to miss your send off but am up in Delhi!! Have a good trip home

Stace- sad goodbye's lead to new hello's and welcome back's! Enjoy your last few days and have a safe trip home. You should be SO proud- you managed a team all the way over in India and traveled to a million amazing spots!!! So excited you're coming back to share your stories. Whoo hooo!!!

Post a Comment

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.