« Home | First Train Trip: HAMPI » | My Team's Q4 Offsite » | Funny Marriage Classifieds » | Christmas in Hyderabad! » | Elephant Ride in Jaipur » | The Taj Mahal » | Travel Update: Taj Mahal » | I love it here because... » | Hyderabad Holiday Party » | My Little Black Dress » 

Thursday, December 21, 2006 

My bags are packed...

I'm ready to go!

I'm leaving to go to dinner with David and Suzy in about half an hour, then, we're off to the airport to catch our 2am flight to Frankfurt. From there, I fly to Chicago, have a 5 hour layover, then fly to Orlando! I will arrive in Orlando at 10pm EST (that's 8:30am on Saturday my time). Yep, this trip is going to take a total of 30.5 hours. Worth it? Heck yes!

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.