« Home | My bags are packed... » | First Train Trip: HAMPI » | My Team's Q4 Offsite » | Funny Marriage Classifieds » | Christmas in Hyderabad! » | Elephant Ride in Jaipur » | The Taj Mahal » | Travel Update: Taj Mahal » | I love it here because... » | Hyderabad Holiday Party » 

Tuesday, January 09, 2007 

Christmas in Florida!

Christmas at home has to be my absolute favorite time of year.

As most of you know, I spent the past 2 weeks back in the states, hanging out with my family and Sean in Florida. Here are a few of the highlights, told in pictures!

Haley and Sarah picked me up at the airport in Orlando late on Friday December 22nd. After a nearly 30 hour journey, I was exhausted, but SO happy to be home!

Here's me, Mama, and Sarah on Christmas Eve. Every year we get matching Christmas pajama pants. This year's were green with little white penguins! So cute!

Another Hartman Family tradition is the annual cookie decorating contest. This year, I made a little Indian Gingerbread Couple! Aren't they cute? I won Best Gingerbread Man. Mama won Best in Show this year for her awesome wreath. Sorry I don't have a picture of it, Mama. Most importantly, Haley's Best in Show winning streak (2 years in a row) was ended! Whew!

Here I am on Christmas morning with two of my favorite presents from my parents: an apron and my very first cookbook! I swear...I am going to learn how to be domestic, as soon as I leave India (where all of my meals are cooked for me)!

On the Friday after Christmas, we all went ice skating! Here's Dad, me, and Sean. I fell and hurt my knee and hip...too bad I don't have it on video. Sean fell too, a bit more gracefully than I did, and I DO have that on tape! I'll upload it soon, hopefully.

I love the Indian couple, the saree looks great! Such great artmanship in the family :) You did India proud Stacy.

Christmas bring happiness to everybodies life.Looking to buy traditional indian clothing online today? We offered you for great design indian cloths.

Post a Comment

Stacy Does India is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.